Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Mine was definitely busy. Me and Ben left for home early on Christmas Eve. We all meet at my parents to do Christmas with my sister and her family around lunch time. Then my dad's side of the family all meets up at my Grandmother's house in Fries to do Christmas together. This year me and Ben changed things around a little. We actually got to wake up together on Christmas morning. He stayed with me at my parents. Christmas morning we woke up and done Christmas with them. Afterwards we then got ready and head to Rural Retreat to do the same with his family at lunch time. After spending time with them we headed back to my mom's for dinner. It sounds all bad but we had a good Christmas with our families. This was actually mine and Ben's last Christmas single. We will be married in about 4 1/2 months now. Shew! I'm ready for it. The day after Christmas was my dad's birthday and the 27 was my sisters so Happy Birthday again to them.



This is my and my oldest nephew Zack opening presents at my parents.



This is my youngest nephew who just opened the Zune that my parents got him.



This is me and Zack again on the way to my grandmas. Mom thought she'd get creative in the car.




My sister, mom, and me at my grandma's.



Me and Ben infront of my grandmother's tree.




Me and Ben on Christmas morning.



Mom being sneaky.



Me and my grandmother.



Uncle Greg, Uncle Chris, Dad, and Grandma.




Ben's grandparents.




Ben's mom.




Us again Christmas day.



Uncle Mike



Aunt Kim and Uncle Dale

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok where is dads self portriat??? It was a good Christmas..... I love ya... I wear my slippers all the time so comfy.