Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving '08

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Me and Ben slept in 'til after 10am. We haven't done this in a long time, especially have 2 dogs, 1 being a puppy. It felt so good to do this! We went and ate with the family at my grandma's in Fries first.


(A view from my grandma's deck)


(Another view from my grandma's deck. The old Motel)


(My beautiful grandmother)


(Me and my babe)

Then after we ate and socialized there for a while we went back to Ben's aunt and uncle who live in Rural Retreat. And once again, ate way too much!

Afterwards we then went to my parents so that my parents could give Ben his b-day present.

Overall we had a pretty busy day.

Then today we faught the crowds in Christiansburg and actually went and done some shopping. And let me tell you, I don't feel sorry for older women anymore, they were the worst ones in the crowd today. URGH!

Then I had to go to work 12-9. Having all the employees there made the day horrible!

I hope everyone had a good holiday!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

That was a good day....