Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wedding Wishes

This is a letter that I received from one of my best friends mother's in the mail about getting married. I thought that I would share some of it with you. I am proud of it and love the woman dearly. Thought maybe everyone could be reminded.

First off remember to put God first in life and everything else will fall into place. God didn't promise us we still wouldn't have times of trouble. It happens to us all.What he does promise he will never leave us and he will never give us more than we can handle.

Second if anyone tells you they've never had a disagreement tell them that's wonderful and ask how they did it. They might just have a point or two that will help you, if you find yourself in that situation.

Thrid there's an old saying always Kiss Me Goodnight the bible says don't let the sun set if you are angry with your brother. Young love is so precious its so intense the feelings we have for one another. I hope everyday you feel that same feeling as you do on your wedding day.

Fourth learn to say I'm sorry. It's two of the easiest words to say but sometimes it comes hard. I hope that God feels you and your spouse with such devotion and love it never becomes an issue, but just in cause it does go ahead and say it.

Fifth Be truthful and trusting. The two of you will grow in this part. Growing in it together is what makes you stronger. You are still finding out things you didn't know about one another so if something bugs you bring it out in the open. Keep in midn to keep an open mind on the subject it'll work out just like everything else does.

*This woman was just another mother to me growing up! I love her dearly! Her son is also just like a brother to me. He actually just inlisted into the millitary so please keep him in your prayers!

0 comments: