Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Go Seminoles!!!

I just want to brag about how Florida State defeated Virginia Tech. I don't think it should matter what team you pull for, we are all the same people and shouldn't be treated any different. This is the second football season in a row that I have been put down in bad ways for wearing something with FSU on it.

Here is what happened this year... Me and Heather were in Belk shopping and I had on a FSU sweatshirt. An older man looked at me who had on VT stuff and asked me who I was pulling for. I looked down and read my sweatshirt and looked up back at him and said Florida State. He then began to tell me all these mean things such as I need to leave the County. URGH! If he hadn't of been old... :) Just shows you how rude VT fans can be.

Anyways here are a couple of pictures that Ben made to aggervate some people he works with. Thought that I would post them for you all!!!

GO FLORIDA STATE!!!!









0 comments: