Sunday, May 25, 2008

This & That

So there has been a ton of stuff going on. Not only with wedding planning but working and school all the time. The weather has been so nice this weekend! Friday night we went to the drive in with my sister and her family. We saw Iron Man. It was ok. Def. not a movie I would watch again. My oldest nephew spent the night with us that night. The following day we ran errands and then had my parents and sister and the gang over for a cookout. Today me and Ben have just spent the day together running more errands, cleaned our cars, and cleaned the house. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow and Ben gets to sleep in but I atleast get off at 4.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

WOO HOOOyou have a bog they are fun to do I love ya. We may go see that Vegas movie this weekend... i will let you know

Lisa said...

So are you gonna do anything with this blog?